If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

2016 - A Year of Themes - May - SEGA/Overworks

2»

Comments

• redwing42redwing42 Classic Console Junkie Full Members
    redwing42 wrote: »
    I really love Valkyria Chronicles, but it is going so slow. I'm only on Chapter 5 because the last mission took me over an hour. It just runs so slowly...

Went in and changed some settings, and it may be running better now. Hopefully.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    I finished Landstalker. A big part of me wishes I never replayed this game. I loved it when I was young, but while the story and characters hold up, the gameplay really doesn't. The puzzles were great for the first 2/3, but toward the end of the game they really start to become frustrating even if you know how to do them, which is not ok. My memory of this game has been tarnished, which makes me disappointed.

Do we know what June's theme will be? Most of the bigger games look like their coming at the end of the month, and I don't see another Atelier month.
    smacd wrote: »
    Do we know what June's theme will be? Most of the bigger games look like their coming at the end of the month, and I don't see another Atelier month.

With the remastering of Odin Sphere coming out, I was thinking about a non-SMT ATLUS month. Obviously, the SMT month will come later, but there are still quite a few options for games developed and/or published by ATLUS. That does disregard Tokyo Mirage Sessions somewhat, but I really don't know what to think of that game. Plus, I'm not sure how many people have a WiiU anyway.
    Apparently, my system was running Valkyria Chronicles at between 1/3 to 1/2 speed. It was perfectly smooth, so I didn't think it was a performance issue. I've gotten it sorted out now, and I'm adjusting to it being almost too quick.