If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 386: "Uplift All Cockroaches"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited May 2016 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 386: "Uplift All Cockroaches"

Chris hugs his cat. Anna Marie hugs her Mindsona. Alex hugs his car. And Alice hugs a cockroach. Yeah, you had to be there. Now go make space great again!

You can find the show notes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hLXOun1ZxUP6E_vRgsLTdrSzy7q-h4iCHJt3EDYuKRs/edit?usp=sharing

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Uplift All Cockroaches"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390

Question of the Week:
How will YOU make space great again?
179811.png

Comments

• knownameknowname KnowJob, KnowClue Full Members
    No Man's Sky is delayed so... apparantly not :/ yet
  • redrock963redrock963 KansasRPGamer Staff
    Man. Between Sophie and Tokyo Mirage Sessions, my June is gonna be busy. Whenever there is a month where a BUNCH of stuff comes out relevant to my interests, I call those months "Game-a-geddons". They get particularly annoying when I have to choose between stuff.
    redrock963.png
    My Deviant Art Page | 3DS Friend Code: 1005-8614-6875
  • redrock963redrock963 KansasRPGamer Staff
    Also. Thank you Alex-Senpai for noticing me at 1:45. :D That was amusing casually listening to the show hearing "HEY! That was Kelley!"
    redrock963.png
    My Deviant Art Page | 3DS Friend Code: 1005-8614-6875
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    edited June 2016
    I'm having a blast with Dragon Fantasy II on the 3DS, in spite of occasional annoying bugs. The game and its characters have a sense of heart and soul that Grinsia didn't have.

There's also a sidequest for Anna Marie and her cat Paws. :)

The 3DS version of Ash just received a free patch. Here's hoping it fixes a nasty in-game bug where going to the Imperial Supply Depot too early and saving can make the game unwinnable. I greatly enjoyed Ash, and I really want it to do well so that its sequel (and maybe even subsequent installments) also come to the 3DS eShop.

I worry that the sudden influx of Kemco RPGs on the 3DS eShop will overshadow itty-bitty-indie RPGs like Ash and Dragon Fantasy.

Also, when I do searches for "Dragon Fantasy" on YouTube, someone else's RPG Maker game with the same title tends to pop up in the results, which kind of sucks for Muteki, I guess.

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    Yes! You need to find Paws' squeaky mouse. You know it's the right one cuz it has tentacles.