If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

2016 - A Year of Themes - June - ATLUS games (non-SMT)

2»

Comments

• smacdsmacd Full Members
    I finished Chapter 4 last night. Although I don't find myself engaged by this game, I did find the fact that I did stuff other than gaming this evening leaving me a little disappointed. But maybe its because I didn't get any more progress done today.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    Oswald's Story complete. Tomorrow I'll go ahead and max out his last skill, then work on the final character story, Velvet's. After hers is cleared, only the final 2 books will remain. Hoping to finish this before Star Ocean 5 comes out on Tuesday.

Oh, and before I forget, for the NA players, Muramasa Rebirth is only $7.50 on the PSN right now as part of a flash sale this weekend. Get it if you wish to try it, while it's cheap.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
    I finished Chapters 5 and 6, and made it a ways into Chapter 7 yesterday. I found the item that will unlock Chapter 8 but I'm thinking I probably won't play through it (maybe I'll watch it on youtube if I really find myself curious). The plot has actually stepped up during Chapter 6, which is good because Chapter 5 was a complete pain. The end seems to be in sight though.

As per my usual query, do we know what next month will be?
  • redwing42redwing42 Classic Console Junkie Full Members
    I'm not seeing anything particularly inspiring on the horizon for next month, so I think I'll reach into my bag of tricks to see what I can pull out... <rustle, rustle...> ah.... It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

July will be Legend of Zelda games.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    Odin Sphere is done. Thoughts coming soon in the Completed Games thread.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
    I finished Riviera tonight. Overall, a complete snoozefest, but... it was also a pretty unique experience.

I think I can do a Zelda month. I just need to decide if I want to play a shorter one, or a longer one, or if I think I can fit in 2 games. I have Minish Cap, the Oracle set, and Skyward Sword on the backlog.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Is Tokyo Mirage Sessions on-topic for this thread?
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
    That is technically an SMT game, I think? But feel free to talk about it. I'm intrigued by that game and it has actually made me consider getting a WiiU. I won't, because I have to buy a PS4 for Persona 5, but I have considered it now.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    SMT in September now for SMT IV Apocalypse? (since P5 isn't coming out until February)
    SMT in September now for SMT IV Apocalypse? (since P5 isn't coming out until February)

Probably, yes.