If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Gaijin's One-a-Day Backlog Purge!

2»

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    I admit, I'd love to see this done as a larger scale feature on the site to share with readers beyond the forums all the weird gems and crap from Japan that you've found over the years. :)
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    a little late but i agree with nyx here. whacky adventures of a japanese rpg backlog.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Is this still a thing you're working on Gaijin?
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    A bit, though I've burned through most of my really questionable stuff now. Currently I am seriously trying to finish Seven: The Molmorth Cavalry.
  • EvilorEvilor Totally not the secret antagonist A secret alcove in the hero's baseFull Members
    How is your purge going? Any other weird and unusual RPGs to share? I enjoy purges myself, especially if fire is involved!