If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 393: "Plushie Pre-Nup"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 393: "Plushie Pre-Nup"

Chris clicks, Anna Marie goes on a Pokédate, Alex turns into a van, and Kelley is a Yo-kai. Ok, that may not be entirely accurate. All I know is we really need to get this Danny Devito situation handled.

You can find the show notes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hLXOun1ZxUP6E_vRgsLTdrSzy7q-h4iCHJt3EDYuKRs/edit?usp=sharing

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Plushie Pre-Nup"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390

Question of the Week:
Snow Horse or In Case of Emergency, Release Raptor?
179811.png

Comments

• PowerlordPowerlord Spy, gentlemen! Full Members
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who hasn't touched Pokemon Go, right? ....right? ...Bueller?

Also, the best way to convince Danny Devito to do is ask him to come play with us Danny.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    What Hyper Training will do in Pokemon Sun and Moon is increase a Pokemon's individual values/strength. This is a hidden number that determines a Pokemon's stats. Each of the six stats has an IV that ranges from 0-31. For competitive play, gamers look for or breed Pokemon with 31 IVs in all or most of their stats for min maxing. Getting Pokemon with 5 or 6 "perfect" IVs is the most tedious aspect of raising Pokemon, even with all of the conveniences added in the 6th generation games. There had previously not been a way to change a Pokemon's IVs.

Hyper Training could make getting perfect IVs easier, but it remains to be seen if it does. It depends on how easy it is to obtain Bottle Caps. That and the time it would take to raise Pokemon to level 100. I'll likely be be taking advantage of Hyper Training as I have many Pokemon at or near level 100 with good natures, abilities, and movepools, but not great IVs.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I don't play Pokemon GO. Or own a smartphone.

I don't get the QoTW above, so I'll answer the other QoTW with my prediction. Persona 5 will be released on time. If anything gets delayed it will be Nintendo's new console, and possibly the new Zelda game too.
  • Winter9Winter9 NorwayFull Members
    I'm pretty happy I have like 300 episodes to backlog still. You guys run a great show!