If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ganbare! Reina-chan! - Japandemonium for August 14th, 2016

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Out with the old, and in with the new (and cute).

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    I just want to say how crazy proud of you I am for doing this all the years you have, given that there was such a long stretch of time where there was a lot of JP only titles. It has to be kind of frustrating, yet great at the same time to see some of the stuff that is finally coming across the pond as well.

Also, keep the Reina videos coming. Personally, I LOVE 'em. :)
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I really do miss the glory days of the PS2, DS, and PSP, when you really could find half a dozen new games to talk about every week in Famitsu.

Oh, and I am going to bury you in Reina videos, rest assured ;)
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    So when are you going to announce your new column, Ganbare! Reina-chan!?
    Haha, it has been suggested in other places as well.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    Congrats, Omedetōgozaimasu on the beautiful baby Baker-san.
    This has been my favorite column for years and you will be missed.
    I also miss the PS2/DS/PSP days.
    Good Luck!
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Haha, it has been suggested in other places as well.

I hope you're not actually leaving RPGamer. You're one of my top favorite people on the site
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
    Just putting Japandemonium on hiatus. I'll still be doing reviews, bugging Wheels on Q&A, and possibly learning how to do actual news items on the front page for once >_>;