If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Beta Impression - Cosmic Star Heroine

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
"I am the cosmic dancer who dances her way out of the womb. I am bits of energy floating about in various guises. My mission is a cosmic mission, and my concern is for all of humanity. Now, who do I shoot next?"

Impression!

Comments

• Zeboyd GamesZeboyd Games Member Full Members
    Thanks for the write-up!

"There are issues for the full version to work on. Enemy mobs do not seem to respawn, so if one hits a choke point battlewise, then there's little recourse beyond jiggering the difficulty."

It's not accessible in the Beta, but if you go to the Main Menu, there's a grayed-out "Battle" option - this lets you fight extra battles for XP & money after you've defeated the enemies in the area.
    Check out upcoming RPG, Cosmic Star Heroine, at http://cosmicstarheroine.com/
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    I am definitely looking forward to this game.
  • Turambar29Turambar29 Full Members
    I was afraid this would release while I was still finishing I Am Setsuna. Now that I've completed IAS, I can't *wait* for CSH!
  • thepayne78thepayne78 New Member Full Members
    I just want this game to come out already I have been jonesing for it ever since I first saw it announced.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Thanks for the write-up!

"There are issues for the full version to work on. Enemy mobs do not seem to respawn, so if one hits a choke point battlewise, then there's little recourse beyond jiggering the difficulty."

It's not accessible in the Beta, but if you go to the Main Menu, there's a grayed-out "Battle" option - this lets you fight extra battles for XP & money after you've defeated the enemies in the area.

And that would be most welcome. The last generic monster mob in the abandoned research facility (the one enhanced security drone and the two cyber zombie things) gave me more trouble than anything else in the game, including any of the bosses, because of that dang poison spamming and the fact that I just could not take them out fast enough.