If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 399: "You Activated My Trap Chocobo"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited October 2016 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 399: "You Activated My Trap Chocobo"

Square Enix comes up with an incredibly innovative idea to make money. Kickstarter proves itself to be the answer to everyone's needs once again. And Persona 5 figures out how to charge for clothing without those pesky shipping logistics getting in the way.

You can find the show notes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hLXOun1ZxUP6E_vRgsLTdrSzy7q-h4iCHJt3EDYuKRs/edit?usp=sharing

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "You Activated My Trap Chocobo"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390

Question of the Week:
If you could play DQ X on any system, which would it be?
179811.png

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Dq x online makes the most sense on pc and steam.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    edited October 2016
    Since Anna asked:

The event on the 15th is the 7th annual Nintendo World Report Podcast-a-thon for Child's Play. It's an event that has raised over $30,000 in its previous six incarnations.

It works like a Kickstarter: The more donations, the more segments unlock. The planned segment with Anna would be at 9pm ET provided $3500 is raised. [Note: As of post time the donation widget isn't live, but top men are looking into it.] Our segment involves trying to name the greatest Nintendo RPG system ever, and I've been warned that someone will attempt to defend the Nintendo 64 in this regard.

The segment is ran by Nintendo Free Radio - hosted by myself and a couple of NWR community members - and we took our name because we started as a fill-in show for Radio Free Nintendo (Nintendo World Report's flagship podcast) one week. I'm going to request a name change at some point precisely because of the confusion Chris had.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    edited October 2016
    I suggest Radio Free Nintendo Free Radio.
    179811.png