If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 40: Atelier# Quest - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest we discuss the best and worst of 2016. We also look at what games we'll be playing in 2017, which includes lots of Atelier.

Episode 40: Atelier# Quest - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    DISCLAIMER - segment praising Microsoft recorded prior to Scalebound being announced as canceled, and also prior to the latest Windows insider build giving me a headache.
    sig.gif
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    First, an Atelier-themed episode? Why couldn't I get the time to sit in on this one :(

Though I also cringe at the number of Atelier heroine names that get mangled when you guys say them ;)

I'll have to finish listening to the second half of this at a later date.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    First, an Atelier-themed episode? Why couldn't I get the time to sit in on this one :(

Though I also cringe at the number of Atelier heroine names that get mangled when you guys say them ;)

I'll have to finish listening to the second half of this at a later date.

Not totally Atelier themed, we can discuss the series at length the next time you are on.
    sig.gif
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    As silly as it seems, I actually know people who were confused over the wiiu and if it was a new system.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Not so silly. I remember being at TGS that year and discussing this very issue with a lot of people.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    edited January 13
    The discussion of how game rental services impacted game development and localization in the past was quite insightful. How do you think rental and streaming services are affecting game development in the present, and potentially the future? (Is Playstation Now still a thing...?)