If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack - Episode 172: Courageous Finances

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
It may not be a Final Fantasy in name, but Bravely Default would have been a worthy entry in that varied series if a new title hadn't been bestowed upon it. Its many laudable aspects, along with a few that are aggravating, come under the microscope.
Mrgrgr is the word.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Hands off the parfait! Administrators
    Heh, despite mentioning the Bravely Second title on some occasions, we neglected the battle system mechanic itself. Oh well; I'd be here all day if I wrote about minor things we missed.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited February 4
    I'm not nitpicking but I was going to say, I have listened to over 100 episodes. Not I'm on 100, since I go backwards. I'm in the 60s now.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    Tis a long journey, Budai! LOL. Its like a super epic RPG!
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I know. It's even better than actually playing the games most of the time.