If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Gladio Takes Center Stage in Final Fantasy XV DLC

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Some were disappointed in only one playable character in Final Fantasy XV, but the first major piece of DLC will grant the opportunity to play as someone else. Just be ready for the clashing of many large swords.

[Story]

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    The end of that trailer fills me with such hype.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    As great as this looks i'm still a little confused by the $5 price point. I love that it's cheap and all, but how much content can we possibly be getting for that? I can't imagine this is some kind of multi-layered 10+ hour arc.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    As great as this looks i'm still a little confused by the $5 price point. I love that it's cheap and all, but how much content can we possibly be getting for that? I can't imagine this is some kind of multi-layered 10+ hour arc.
    It's about 2-3 hours to complete, they said. It's coming with a patch that adjusts Chapter 13, and supposedly allows us to play as Gladio and Ignis during a part of it.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."