If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Interview - PAX East 2017

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
We got the chance to sit down with the director and producer of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age at PAX East to discuss the game. Listen in to hear some of the finer details about this updated release.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Interview - PAX East 2017
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    What's the over/under, folks? Waiting for it...
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    whoops didn't realize the start of that may be confusing, I was wearing a Sega Saturn shirt, which is why there's random mention of the Saturn at the start.
    sig.gif
    It's OK, FFXII is still amazing despite what shirt you were wearing.
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    For me I hated everything about the licence grid/gambit system off the PS2 version so playing basically just a updated version of a game I hated just isn't for me I'll go right to Dragon Quest 11 PS4/3DS in Japanese for now.

Heck for me I hated every FF post FF9 era so I won't ever play the upgraded version of FFX with the Dark Aeons at all and if for some reason FF13 gets remade (on the PS4) I won't ever play it either.

FF7 remake I WILL play in english text but a USA version is unlikely to happen for it for this year.
    And I win. He just couldn't NOT repeat this here. :)
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    VeghEsther wrote: »
    For me I hated everything about the licence grid/gambit system off the PS2 version so playing basically just a updated version of a game I hated just isn't for me I'll go right to Dragon Quest 11 PS4/3DS in Japanese for now.

Heck for me I hated every FF post FF9 era so I won't ever play the upgraded version of FFX with the Dark Aeons at all and if for some reason FF13 gets remade (on the PS4) I won't ever play it either.

FF7 remake I WILL play in english text but a USA version is unlikely to happen for it for this year.

shocking
    sig.gif
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    I enjoyed 12 but I don't think I need a 2nd run.
    I'm guessing no one actually listened.
    sig.gif
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    you posted a thread with Final Fantasy in the title and expected the content of the post to matter to these monkeys?
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Wheels wrote: »
    I'm guessing no one actually listened.

I certainly did. Its neat you got the chance to speak with them and share it.