If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Nintendo Direct Japanese News Round-up

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
Some RPG news also came out of yesterday's Japanese Nintendo Direct. Appearing in the presentation were three Atlus titles, two Dragon Quest titles, Nights of Azure 2, and The Snack World.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• VeghEstherVeghEsther A) has already played it [painful detail to follow]. B) Will NEVER play it Full Members
    However DQX is a MMO so IMHO it pretty much has a 0% chance of a localization DQ11 will eventually be released on all 3 systems Switch PS4 and 3DS in the USA/Europe buts odds are not for this year for DQ11.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Hands off the parfait! Administrators
    I didn't expect Nights of Azure 2 for Switch. I wonder if we'll get that over here, seeing as we got the first game.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I didn't expect Nights of Azure 2 for Switch. I wonder if we'll get that over here, seeing as we got the first game.

Hoping that means Atelier could make the jump to switch as well.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    All these third party games makes me wonder if Nintendo will go unopposed in the handheld market (not counting smartphones)