If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Paradox to Publish Harebrained's BattleTech

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
Harebrained Schemes is reviving another classic franchise this year with BattleTech. Publisher Paradox Interactive has partnered with the developer to assist with the game's release.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    Yay! paying playtesters instead of making the kickstarter backers submit beta reports!
  • Private PrinnyPrivate Prinny Member Full Members
    I didn't Kickstart it, but I will delve into this like crazy. I bought all the Battletech Books, my first miniatures I painted were Battlemechs, played all the Mechwarrior games, splurged on MWO and heavily invested in to Mechwarrior Tactics (and got burned when it went belly up). So pretty much a fan-nerd/boy.

Having Paradox publish it is hopefully helping out a lot in the remaining risks in bringing this alive, since I think Paradox is a pretty decent publisher (looking at you EA).