If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Backtrack - Episode 177: Rim the Sky

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
After Arena, post-Daggerfall, following Morrowind and past Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls reached Skyrim. Since its horses are more aggressive in a fight, the inability to get armored protection for them is a bit troubling.
Dragons are very rude.
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    Talking Dog FTW!!!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Thank you for having a 104.5 minute conversation about the big Switch game for the fall without mentioning bow-fired projectiles being shot into the patella tendon.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    Backtrack; games only goes on the record list if the associated memes are dead.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited May 16
    I prefer skyrim over oblivion. But a lot of what use to be interesting about elder scrolls can be found in a lot of new games. Having a large world with a lot of people to talk to isn't as unique a feature as it once was.

Speaking of beamdog and enchanted infinity engine, I'm currently replaying their planescape release. Despite the enchantments being pretty slim, it's been long enough that it's a very fresh experience for me.