If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Launch Trailer Echoes for Fire Emblem

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited May 17 in Latest Updates
It's been just over a year since the last Fire Emblem title and already a new one is days away. A new trailer will get those interested caught up in what is happening on the continent of Valentia.

[Story]

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Hands off the parfait! Administrators
    edited May 17
    Sure Gaiden is the oddball of the series, but I'm seeing Echoes as something of a return to form for Fire Emblem. FE Fates: Conquest was mostly that gameplay-wise, but not with everything else. There's no avatar in Echoes, no matchmaking, no kids, or much other extraneous fanservicy fluff (just the Amiibos, by the looks of it). Also, this game has Support Conversations and full voice-acting. I can hardly wait for Friday! :)
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• MeganCouslandMeganCousland Zestfully Clean New EnglandFull Members
    I love the presentation of this game!!! It's so relaxing in my experience thus far. Admittedly, that is not very far, but it's STILL one of the most relaxing Fire Emblem experiences I have had yet, especially with the auto-advancing and voice acting.