If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 47: Sleepy Wheel - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest, one of your hosts is spot on, while the other struggles to stay awake. We also discuss how we want all the games on Switch.

Episode 47: Sleepy Wheel - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited May 27
    Do you think you will ever quit playing games or RPGs?

Second, mystic quest has a great soundtrack and interesting visuals. I enjoyed the monsters changing when they were near defeat. What makes mystic quest so underrated? I think mystic quest is a good template to what square should be making on the mobile store.
    Which rpg fanbase has the most passionate fans? What about non rpg fanbase in gaming? Not the largest, just the most devoted.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    It seems to me that an increasing number of RPGs are using the multiverse to explain the connections between games. Nintendo seems to have gotten especially fond of this with The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem. Which games do you find the use of the multiverse to be interesting or well-done? Which ones does it just seem to be lazy writing?
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

edited June 2
    How does Nintendo manage to not devalue its own first party titles? Many of their games stay full price much longer than most titles. Is this because of a lack of third party titles? Even their handheld games retain value and there is plenty of 3rd party there.

What can square learn from atlus?