If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Locks onto a Trailer - E3

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited June 15 in Latest Updates
With the recent announcement of its western localization, Atlus USA saw fit to bring over the trailer from Japan to show off at E3. While there may not be much new in it, at least it is in English.

[Story]

Comments

• ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    Looking at the trailer, I really like the visual feel of the characters walking in traditional Vanillaware fashion. However the lack of any gameplay beyond that does leave a lot of questions. If the battle system looks fun then they've probably sold me, as I always have a good time with all the past Vanillaware titles Ive played.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    Not really been too interested in previous Vanillaware titles, but I am certainly drawn the whole mech thing. Does depend on what else gets revealed about the story and gamepaly naturally.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    I need to get my vanilla fix.