If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Call of Cthulhu Impression - E3

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
Now that E3 has passed, these Cthulhuian horrors are no longer unspeakable. In fact, they asked us to talk about them with you. Wait... where are those tentacles coming from?

[Impression]
179811.png

Comments

• DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited June 20
    I'd be interested to hear how well, in your opinion, they nailed the atmosphere Chris. Another Call of Cthulhu game would be great but I'm not sure Cyanide can deliver the level of polish necessary for a horror game...
  • sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    Very dark and imposing. Outlines of burned corpses on floors and monsters potentially hiding in every shadow. it seemed promising. It's so hard to judge from a small slice how the whole thing will go, though. It could end up feeling like it was well intentioned but not enough budget and manpower available to bring it all the way. I just can't say yet.
    179811.png
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    Thanks Chris. It seemed weird that Cyanide still hasn't released a proper gameplay video with less than six month before release so good to know the game at least looks polished.
  • ScionScion RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I don't think there is a game I want to succeed more in this second half of the year and simultaneous do not trust the outcome of. Please let this game be good.