If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Egglia Coming West for iOS, Android

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Brownies Inc. is a studio formed by former Mana series designers and the founders of Brownie Brown. The studio's debut mobile RPG has now been announced for a western release.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• swangtalswangtal Full Members
    Good pedigree localized games on iOS just seems so hard to come by. I've been looking for some kind of simcity/harvest moon on my mobile for a while. I think I'll give this a try whenever it lands.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    This could very well be my first phone game. At first glance, it looks like Legend of Mana.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited July 15
    I love Sword of Mana and Magical Starsign. Brownie Brown also helped to develop Mother 3, which I also love. I generally don't like mobile games, with Pokemon Go being the only exception, but...Maybe I'll wait and see if this gets ported.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    This TOTALLY looks like a game for me. Looking forward to hearing more.