If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Revenant Saga - Deep Look

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
Every video game should have some semblance of effort, right? Meet Revenant Saga, the RPG where effort is non-existent.

My tears and my time. All a waste.

Comments

• JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    Kinda glad I didn't volunteer for this one. Considering how long it can take to reboot a crashed game on the Vita, in fact I'm very glad.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • swangtalswangtal Full Members
    Kemco also publish games on mobile right? On one hand I feel like that is probably the only way to get an rpg fix on mobile, but I'm just too afraid to buy anything from them.
  • severinmiraseverinmira Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    Most of them get mobile releases first (though the handheld/console verions have usually ended up with better localisations).
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    It depends. If Kemco publishes the handheld version, it's the same hit-or-miss localization the mobile ports typically have. If they farm it out (Nicalis, Natsume) they get fully localized by that company. The biggest problem Kemco has is their quality ISN'T getting better over time, and sometimes games feel like they were working on by several disparate people.