If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 51: Risk of Answers - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited August 8 in Latest Updates
This week in Q&A Quest, we discuss roguelikes and their prevalence in the Indie scene. We also discuss the future of the 3DS.

Episode 51: Risk of Answers - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Quick note- you actually can toggle the speed in ff12 by holding L1 and pressing the d pad. I'm not sure why they didn't make this feature more known. And FF4 after years is a good example of why sequels aren't always a good idea. At one point in my life I would have done anything for a ff4 sequel, and now I can't even finish it.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Indeed, The After Years makes me fear for any future Final Fantasy sequels for the older games.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
    edited August 9
    Do you feel games will ever have commercials? Like before a match of multiplayer loads, it has brought to you by "some company and logo". What would have to be an offset to make this worth while? Would you rather watch a commercial or have blanant advertising in game? Is there any instantces of this already existing, and at what point would it be bad for single player?
    Remember when it came out that square had considered making ff15 a musical? How amazing would that be? I feel like final fantasy is one of the few series that could actually pull that off. Does that idea interest you or repulse you?
    edited August 10
    Why do you feel Japanese gamers or developers love mascot characters? Even in very serious games, a mascot or animal like character will appear. which are some mascot character that you like and dislike?
    Do western developers vs Japanese rpg developers treat side content differently? It seems the west sees side content as the main content. Which are some different games that prove or don't prove this.
  • Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    What happened to Googleshng?
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.