If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Etrian Odyssey V Stabs for October Date

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited August 11 in Latest Updates
A North American release date for Etrian Odyssey V has been set. The news also comes with a trailer demonstrating the stabbing prowess of the Fencer class.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    Finally, a release date for EO5. Thankfully its not in the busy month of September, too. I've been excited for this one for a really long time, because EO3 and EO4 are some of my favorite handheld titles and its been like 4 years since a mainline Etrian game since they've focused on the Untolds, which I really didn't care for.

The Fencer class looks like it was made for me too. I might actually double up on this one in my party and use both styles available.