If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Indie Update: Thirteenth Edition

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
RPGamer's Indie Update column returns for its thirteenth entry of the year. This edition features No Truce With The Furies, Phantom Trigger, All Walls Must Fall, West of Loathing, and Suplex Saga.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I somehow missed that Humble Bundle is now publishing indies. Guess we can look forward to a Humble Bundle bundle? ;)

And I don't back many Kickstarters, but Suplex Saga looks really cute. That seems worth $10
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    No Truce With the Furies will be a day one purchase. I don't know about the quality, but it looks good and I like that they are trying out something different.

I won't back Suplex Saga, but it looks charming enough to follow.