If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Poll - Later 2017

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
Which release in late 2017 are you most anticipating?
South Park: The Fractured but Whole
Yakuza Kiwami
Fire Emblem Warriors
Etrian Odyssey V
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    Its a tough choice for me between EO5 and Ys8 Jumes. But I just have to go with EO5 here, going off how much fun I had with 4 back when it came out.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is high up there too, but I'm a little worried it will be pushed back into next year. On top of that, I'm not thrilled with the strange character vs art style and not sure how that one will work out. Then again, I was convinced Tokyo Mirage Sessions was going to be awful for a similar reason, so its probably going to be just fine once we actually get to play it.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    Of this list, EOV for sure. My opinion of the series has drastically changed.
  • Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    Kind of hard to say, because I'm not strongly anticipating any of them. Most of these are new entries in series I simply don't play, so why would I be anticipating sequels in them? I might play South Park, but then again, I never even finished the first one due to bugs, so maybe not. Either way, I wouldn't say I'm "anticipating" it. Still seems like the closest option.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • ClixClix Listmaster Full Members
    Yes, anticipate is a strong word. Of the list, I am only planning on getting Pokemon. Like always.

Kind of sad.
    ClixPsi.png
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    Ys VIII because I'm a big fan of Falcom. Have been wanting this for awhile.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops happy accident HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    Of those, I only have Etrian V pre-ordered, so I'll go with that. Xenoblade 2 is a want, but I have no switch so not getting that any time soon. I'll get Pokemon eventually, like always.

The one I'm anticipating most is Monster Hunter Stories. The demo totally sold me on it.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    Super Mario Odyssey, easily.

As for RPGs I'm about evenly looking forward to Ys VIII and Etrian Odyssey V.
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    How about some results? Yes, let's have some. Especially since we have a rare tie this time.

Yakuza Kiwami 452 23.41%
    Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana 452 23.41%
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2 424 21.96%
    Etrian Odyssey V 251 13.00%
    South Park: The Fractured but Whole 158 8.18%
    Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon 54 2.80%
    Fire Emblem Warriors 49 2.54%
    Battle Chasers: Nightwar 48 2.49%
    Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition 43 2.23%
    Total Votes 1931
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.