If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

SpellForce III Gets Cinematic, Receives Collector's Edition

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
SpellForce III hits this December, with a new cinematic trailer providing the background to its story. The RTS/RPG hybrid will also come with a collector's edition.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• MatejaMateja Full Members
    edited November 8
    this looks awesome :D if I am to be completely honest I have had zero desire to play any RTS since sim city 2000 and dark cloud if you can consider those RTS lol. ok, never. xD

I am sold on the beautiful animation music and cut-scenes alone. personally I hate war games but if there's a valid story music character development and fun gameplay--sure. (is this so much to ask lol--pretty much never happens with games about violence. because games about violence are about violence. it's just an easy mechanism to be lazy as a developer and skip storytelling and good animation. like face masks. and don't try to sell me on halo or assassin's creed it doesn't work lol. resident evil and the evil within is about as violent a game I would play and it's only because the music visuals and story are soooo good and my bf loves survival horror lol. i usually find FPS and RTS boring as hell most of the time not because i am opposed to violence per se--even if i am--, but because it lacks what I'm interested in. good storytelling and animation). I'm sure it plays well, too. they usually have gameplay down if they bother with animation this good