If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Limited Run Games Gives Asdivine Hearts Physical Release

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
Limited Run Games is teaming up for Kemco for its latest limited physical RPG release. PS4 and Vita versions of Asdivine Hearts will be available to order from Friday.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Limited Run Games continues to wage war on my wallet.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    edited August 23
    However its not for me but not because of the game play its because the last Kemco game I played Grinsia on the 3DS via its e shop when first released was so full of in game freezing glitches that it became 100% unplayable so because of that I just won't play any other Kemco games at all because I just can't rely on any other games not being full on freezing glitches.

Especially since the Grinsia glitches for this 1 town for a 100% freeze could occur with in the first 2 hours of game play.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    As bad as 3DS Grinsia's freezing was, Kemco DID patch it eventually, with a free update. After I got the updated version, I finished the game on my 3DS without any more crashing.

I gave Kemco another chance with Justice Chronicles and Chronus Arc on the 3DS, and neither of those games had any crashing problems.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Indeed. I had no issues with Asdivine Hearts crashing at all. That said, I don't expect rational thoughts from some.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    Yes but it still took a long long time to patch grinsia and with Sen No Kiseki 3 around the corner for the PS4 I just can't take the risk of ANY other Kemco games being just as bad as grinsia that's why I won't play any of Kemco's other games at all.

That and by the time gamefaqs makes a guide for me to use for Asdivine hearts Sen III will already be released.