If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kritika Online Impression - PAX West

If you ever need a change of pace from typical MMORPG parties, then Kritika Online might be for you. Rushing through five bosses in under ten minutes will make you think twice about waiting for that healer or tank to LFG.

[ Impression ]

Comments

• swangtalswangtal Full Members
    Count me confused. So this is an mmo? Does it have any social component to it?
  • mystianamystiana RPGamer Staff
    Yes, this is an MMO. From the demo, I couldn't tell you much about the social aspects as we were playing on a special server with unreleased content.
  • mystianamystiana RPGamer Staff
    I realize this morning that the blurb makes it sound like Kiritka has healers and tanks. While they have tank classes, every class is capable of high DPS. The jib is "why wait for that party in your MMO when you can play this one right now?"
  • noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    if i recall correctly, this game also has potions to help heal yourself in battle.
    nkkd01.jpg