If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Lost Sphear Impression - PAX West

What's better than playing a game for an hour? Spending another hour talking to the person who's making that game a reality.

[ Impression ]

Comments

• swangtalswangtal Full Members
    This looks pretty good. Yet one more game to add to my backlog.
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    edited September 10
    same here but with Sen III (cold steel 3) being released by the time I can use 100% wiki's/fansites/gamefaqs walkthroughts to beat that one in Japanese on my PS4 this game on this topic as well as the 3D version of SD2 (Secret of Mana) may end up being released.

Sadly once I get any given game I won't play the others until that game is beaten so until I beat Sen No Kiseki 3 I won't have time to play this one.

But at this this game does have inns which is one of the main reasons I never played I Am Setsuna (spamming) over powered attacks it this game like Setsuna probably will still works after after sen 2 (cold steel 2) was even more easier to break then Cold Steel 1 after all.

But this game most likely won't have save transfer from I Am Setsuna despite being a sequel to it.