If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - Undertale

SquiggyLeoSquiggyLeo RPGamer Staff
edited September 12 in Latest Updates
Undertale has received rave reviews by critics, has a dedicated fan base, and is considered by many to be a work of art. What of the rest of us, who haven't quite caught the bug?

[ Read review ]

Comments

• ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    Definitely a charming little game.
    I got the infinite-looping ending since I got a tad frustrated aiming for the pacifist route.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I have a sort of hard time imaging the score I would give undertale on the 1-5 scale. I personally find the battle system amazing. It sort of shows itself according to each fight which I think is great. And like mentioned, how certain battle can combo two monsters together, and it's usually very creative. Let me put this the right way, it has nothing to do with price or length, I just feel that the beginning middle to end sequence is sort of rushed pacing wise. For something I'm suppose to get so attached to, there's just not enough content there to really latch on to. It's like they're begging me to fall in love with a 3 hour middle game, which is great, but I need more content there. The skeleton brothers make up that middle section, and are probably best part of the game, but it's shallow content wise. But I still enjoy the heck out of it and think it's worth anyone taking a shot at.