If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

WWII RPG Asks Players to Take On the Burden of Command

SquiggyLeoSquiggyLeo RPGamer Staff
edited September 13 in Latest Updates
Indie developer Green Tree Games has revealed its upcoming tactical leadership RPG, attempting to show a more psychological side of war. A first teaser trailer accompanies the announcement.

[ Read story ]

Comments

• Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    rpgamer work seldom gives me an an excuse to shoot nazis. on the radar.
  • lhughes41lhughes41 CaFull Members
    rpgamer work seldom gives me an an excuse to shoot nazis. on the radar.

LOL. However your men, while very happy to have you shoot nazis for them, are not quite so happy to be asked to do the same. They want to return home. You'll need to earn their Trust and Respect ;-)

Cheers,
    Luke (project lead Burden of Command)
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    I actually am interested in this game myself. We all know I enjoy a good SRPG and TRPG and I think'd it be neat to play as this commander. My wife may be interested in watching me play it (not her style of game) cause she's from Kentucky
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • lhughes41lhughes41 CaFull Members
    I actually am interested in this game myself. We all know I enjoy a good SRPG and TRPG and I think'd it be neat to play as this commander. My wife may be interested in watching me play it (not her style of game) cause she's from Kentucky

It is more than delightful to hear it might interest your wife as well as you. We have had some comments like "I never thought I would play that kind of game, but this one I might." Encouraging! Thanks TheAnimeMan