If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 439: "It's Good...ish"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
RPGCast - Episode 439: "It's Good...ish"

Chris commits sins originally. Anna Marie reminisces about PAX. Kelley hunts monsties and travels octagonally. Alex is still searching for Ray Romano. And Pascal, sadly, seems to lack determination. It's all good though, since it sounds like everyone will finally get an NES Classic.

You can find the show notes here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hLXOun1ZxUP6E_vRgsLTdrSzy7q-h4iCHJt3EDYuKRs/edit?usp=sharing

RPGCast streams live on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
Post in this thread.
Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Shulk of Shame"
Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=264306390

Question of the Week:
What was your favorite part of the Nintendo Direct?

Support the Show
179811.png

Comments

• Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    edited September 17
    I said almost the exact same thing when I first read some news article about Linkle. I think my exact words were "Ok, but don't call her Linkle." I feel like Link is a pretty gender neutral name. You should be able to use the same name for both male and female Link.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    In the interest of keeping things tax deductible I'd say my favorite parts were spotting Alliance Alive's localization for Wheels and the Octopath segment.

Though a part of me appreciates the fact that I can now respond to "Nintendo is doomed" comments with "Yeah, it's out in December."
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I liked the Nintendo Direct's focus on Xenoblade 2's combat. I want to know how an RPG's battle system works before I invest $60 and 60-100+ hours of my life into it.

My favorite part of the Nintendo Direct was the Super Mario Odyssey section, though.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    I thought plenty of time was spent on Xenoblade 2's story and setting. *Shrugs*

As for my favorite part of the Direct, it was surprisingly Project Octopath Travelers. It excited me enough to want to rush and download the demo...only to remember that I don't have a Switch yet. XP
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Pretty excited for Allaince Alive getting localized; I'll take a game from the writer of Suikoden. Beyond that, the Direct made me realize that I'm going to have to procure a Switch sooner rather than later.