If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Poll - Toggling

JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: KirinAdministrators
How many RPGs do you toggle between in a week?
2-3
4-5
6-7
8 or more
It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Comments

• Lord GolbezLord Golbez Member Full Members
    Considering it's often zero, I guess I'll go with one. Probably never more than 2-3.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    I'm easily juggling 4-5
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I alternate between two and three since I would otherwise get sick of playing the same game constantly.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    I try to focus on just one game at a time (or at least one portable and one console game) to make sure I can stay focused enough to finish).
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I attempt to limit myself to two games at a time; one portable and one console. Sometimes I'll also juggle in an older backlog RPG as well, but I have to usually set rules for myself about playing them (Tuesdays become Retro Tuesdays) or they have a tendency to fall into the background.

So that's a really long-winded way of saying 2-3.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I'm typically switching between World of Warcraft on PC, a handheld game played primarily at the gym, and a console game. The handheld and console games are often but not always RPGs. So, 2-3.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    Never more than 2 RPGs. Usually have a strategy or action game to switch to.
  • AeramisAeramis Behind You!!!Full Members
    edited October 3
    If anyone selects 8 or more then they have serious decision making issues. Heck, 6-7 is still bad enough.
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited October 12
    Well for my part I usally have 2 or 3 on my play list, right now, I am playing, Super Mario RPG, Ever Oasis and Zelda : breath of the wild.

I know I do that to help not get burn on any game, that the way I did find that work the best to help me finish more games.
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    I keep laser focus on 1 game at a time = no toggle.
  • EliasDCEliasDC MassachusettsFull Members
    1. But if I had the time, I'd be bumping at least 3. Playing FF XII now, but want to get back into Witcher 3 and FF X. And Persona 4G...