If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XV Comrades Release Date Announced

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited September 21 in Latest Updates
Final Fantasy XV's multiplayer mode, Comrades, has a new trailer that gives both the release date and a good idea of what the expansion will entail. It and another trailer also have massive spoilers for the game, so proceed with caution.

[Story]

Comments

• severinmiraseverinmira Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    I don't get the direction of the Comrades trailer. The spoilers are much bigger than they needed to be, could've easily described it without giving so much away. Also weird how they had the serious/emotional vibe and then included the guy in a chocobo suit, which is now all I really remember from it rather than any relevant story impact it might offer.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • MatejaMateja Full Members
    I think the direction is online multiplayer with customizable avatars. I am just confused as to why they called the additional story content free. does this mean that ignis scenario etc is paid DLC?
  • severinmiraseverinmira Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    I get the direction of the expansion, just not the trailer for it :)

And yep the Ignis, Prompto etc. stuff is paid (either separately or part of the Season Pass)
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)