If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni no Kuni II Impression - Fan Expo '17

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited September 28 in Latest Updates
Ni no Kuni II is due out early next year, but Sony was showing it off on the floor of Fan Expo this year. Sam got to play it, here's what she thought.

pikmin-esque, maybe.

Comments

• ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I wish they had called the series something other than "Ni no Kuni" in the Anglophone world, maybe "The Ninokuni" or "The Notherworld", but keeping the game series name in Japanese is just plain lazy localization. I'll still buy and play the sequel, regardless.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    unlocalized titles are a big part of how JRPGs are sold, the fans want the foreignness as much as possible.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Still a day one purchase for me.
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Action combat without menus; that looks like a HUGE improvement over the first game, and I thought I had this game safely in the nope pile.