If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - Blue Reflection

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
What happens when you mix together Hinako, Lime, and Yuzu? You get a magical girl fruit salad, of course!

Bluuuuuuuuuue~ Bluuuuuuuuuue~~ I am lonesome, lonesome for you.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    Thank you for your detailed review. I'd need a price drop for sure.
  • ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I've liked Gust's non-Atelier games, so I may still look into this.
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Just a few years ago Gust was one of my favorite devs, so it's sad that their execution has gone downhill the past few games. Considering my opinions have pretty closely matched Nyx's on Gust games, I think I'll just pass on this until it gets less expensive.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    I'm interested, but $60 seems a bit expensive for this one. I wonder if it will ever be added to the Playstation Now list of games.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    jscarpe wrote: »
    Just a few years ago Gust was one of my favorite devs, so it's sad that their execution has gone downhill the past few games. Considering my opinions have pretty closely matched Nyx's on Gust games, I think I'll just pass on this until it gets less expensive.

Same. I'm definitely intrigued by this concept, but I'm really leery of picking this up full price. But I do think I'll like it enough to pick it up on a flash sale.