If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - God Wars: Future Past

jscarpejscarpe RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
In a year with many strategy RPGs, God Wars leans on its ancient Japanese setting to stand out. Fans of class systems and deep customization have another game to investigate.

[Review]

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    Thank you for your detailed review. I'm glad you liked it because it's in my backlog! I'll get to it someday (stupid 40 hour job)
  • severinmiraseverinmira Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    I enjoyed what I played but couldn't really get into it, though I'm not a huge tactical RPG fan as it is. The loading screens on Vita really were excessive, which is likely part of it.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • blurpoblurpo United StatesFull Members
    I played this a couple of months ago, loved it!
  • jscarpejscarpe RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I enjoyed what I played but couldn't really get into it, though I'm not a huge tactical RPG fan as it is. The loading screens on Vita really were excessive, which is likely part of it.

I wondered about that; the loading times on PS4 were fine. I still think it's weird that there wasn't cross-save support in this game. I probably would have bought it on Vita and swapped back and forth if it had supported it.