If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Hits PS4 in December

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Those waiting for the console eX+ version of Tokyo Xanadu now have a date, at least in North America. The European PS4 and worldwide PC dates are still to be revealed.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I'm happy with the Vita version.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited October 17
    ArtyParty wrote: »
    I'm happy with the Vita version.

I'm thinking about pre-ordering Xanadu for ps4. Or maybe Summon Night instead. I can't decide.
  • MyopicMirrorMyopicMirror Full Members
    While I enjoyed my time with Tokyo Xanadu, the game really felt like it was designed for the Vita and by that I mean playing it for small amounts of time and putting it down for a while, the game can feel pretty repetitive once you start unlocking optional dungeons so small burst of play are a good idea. The EXtra stuff is tempting but not tempting enough.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    I'm with both of you. None of the new content is anything I'm interested in, so the Vita version was more than enough for me.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    This is welcome news for those of us who were holding out for the PS4 version. The lack of any updates had me wondering if it would end up pushed back to next year.

Probably going to pick it up this holiday season or very shortly thereafter.