If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Theme Central - Gespacho Soup

foxworthfoxworth Practical Problem SolverAdministrators
edited July 2003 in Latest Updates
Clicky! Clicky!

Themes are here! Red Dwarf series 1 & 2 are out on DVD! Things are good!

This space for rent.

Comments

• SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Wow. It sure has been a long time since I saw a wallpaper of Aya Brea. Very pretty indeed... in fact, I think I'll put it as a background on one of my computers.

Good Work
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • Cactuar JoeCactuar Joe Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Love the Shiva wallpaper. I think her FFX design is probably my all-time favorite.
  • Daemonic_AngelDaemonic_Angel Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Foxworth @ July 08 2003,04:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Red Dwarf series 1 & 2 are out on DVD! ?Things are good![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Red Dwarf? RED DWARF!!! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THEME CENTRAL!!! oh well that show was good for a few chuckles.

I really like the "Square Games" one by Rydia It blends together very well .
  • foxworthfoxworth Practical Problem Solver Administrators
    edited July 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Daemonic_Angel @ July 08 2003,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Foxworth @ July 08 2003,04:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Red Dwarf series 1 & 2 are out on DVD! Things are good![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Red Dwarf? RED DWARF!!! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THEME CENTRAL!!![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Absolutely nothing, it's just a good series IMHO smile.gif
    This space for rent.
  • JessperkJessperk Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Ooo..kudos to whoever did the Xenogears wallpaper. It's good.

*sets as background*
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    I did the same. smile.gif
  • Captain VittlesCaptain Vittles Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    Aya Aya Aya Aya Aya Aya

Oh, that Xenogears one is quite nice too. But there's a disturbing lack of Aya.