If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Shin Megami Tensei V Officially Unveiled

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
It was originally teased back in January, but Shin Megami Tensei V has been officially announced. We know the game will coming to the Switch, but no news yet on when that might be.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited October 2017
    Curse you, Switch!!! Maybe it will come to ps4 someday...
    ---
    Metal Max Xeno!
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    Just another reason to add why I should get a Switch in December. The hype is unreal for this.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I really hope Kazuma Kaneko is involved in some way. The more the better.
  • OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    Another reason to get a Switch. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but definitely eventually.
  • oldmanbaloldmanbal Full Members
    I would LOVE if switch became the new JRPG mecca and took over the smaller projects from 3ds