If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Impression - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
We're still a long ways away from completing Xenoblade Chronicles 2; the previous games weren't exactly short. However, our reviewer is on hand to provide some thoughts how the game stacks up so far.

[ Impression ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    How does the framerate compare between docked and undocked?
    179811.png
  • severinmiraseverinmira Managing Editor RPGamer Staff
    Seems to be equivalent, though not actively compared. Played the vast majority of my time on handheld and had no issues with it.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • swangtalswangtal Full Members
    I don’t think I can find the time to go through an 80 hour game nowadays, but I would love to watch an LP and then plunk some cash into the manga version (if they ever get around to that)
  • bmesickbmesick New Member Full Members
    I'm looking forward to this one. I am still disappointed with the clean and generic looking anime designs, but perhaps it can still work.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Trying to polish off as much of my backlog as I can before this comes out, cannot wait.

Props to Macstorm for letting me review the first game on 3DS, which is how I ended up getting into the series.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • oldmanbaloldmanbal Full Members
    Just finished chapter 12 in XCX last night, can't wait to get my hands on XC2 next!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Wheels wrote: »
    Trying to polish off as much of my backlog as I can before this comes out, cannot wait.

Props to Macstorm for letting me review the first game on 3DS, which is how I ended up getting into the series.

Glad to have helped this process along.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    If only the ps4 would get this game.
  • ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I thought the original Xenoblade, which I played on New 3DS, had an irritating endgame, so I'm not sure if I want to play its sequel.
  • oldmanbaloldmanbal Full Members
    Slayer wrote: »
    If only the ps4 would get this game.

will NEVER happen, monolith soft is owned by nintendo now. Think of anything they make as you would of zelda or mario.
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    edited November 19
    I bought a WiiU for XCX and then sold it when i was done (as it was the only game i wanted to play on the system). Breath of the Wild i thought deserved to be played on the Switch in full glory. So that, Super Mario, and this game actually gives me three games to buy the Switch for so far. Now if only i had enough money to buy one .-.