If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Shining Resonance Re:frain Coming to PS4 in Japan

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited November 16 in Latest Updates
Shining Resonance is returning to Japan on PlayStation 4 early next year. Whether this provides an opportunity for the game to head westward remains to be seen.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• MyopicMirrorMyopicMirror Full Members
    I wonder if this is worth getting any hopes up for.
    Producer Makoto Suzuki says that up until now they have been developing for Asian territories, but that he wants to send it out to the entire world.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Depends. Do you want your disappointment from not getting the game or from playing the game?
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    It looks like a game I might enjoy <.< but we all know me
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
    I can handle playing a bad game, seems I play them more often than not, never getting a game in English is more disappointing to me.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    I can handle playing a bad game, seems I play them more often than not, never getting a game in English is more disappointing to me.
    This is how I feel about it. It's better to get a localization than to never get one (I'm looking at you, Phantasy Star Online 2!).
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • GogarGogar New Member Full Members
    I’m still waiting for my shining force 3 scenario 2 and 3 translations. . .
    Gogar wrote: »
    I’m still waiting for my shining force 3 scenario 2 and 3 translations. . .

Pretty sure they've both been fan translated, if you aren't opposed to that sort of thing.