If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Launches

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
A new pair of Pokémon games is now available across the globe. A couple of launch trailers are on hand to show what the latest entries bring to the series.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I'm not sure if I'll play another Pokémon since they tend to have balance issues and battles are way too freaking slow for one-on-one fights, even with animations turned off.
  • ClixClix Listmaster Full Members
    ArtyParty wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'll play another Pokémon since they tend to have balance issues and battles are way too freaking slow for one-on-one fights, even with animations turned off.

Battles haven't been slow since Gen IV. Gen V onward are much faster. Gen VII does suffer from framerate drops (even on the New 3DS), but it's otherwise fairly quick without animations. Are you complaining about the speed of these more recent titles (i.e. all games since 2011), or are you complaining about a series that you have not played in ten years?
    ClixPsi.png