If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Bandai Namco Releases New Code Vein, Ni no Kuni II Trailers

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Bandai Namco had a couple of trailers to show off at the Golden Joystick awards. Code Vein and Ni no Kuni II are two titles it hopes get nominated in 2018.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I’ll take both.
  • ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I'll take only Ni No Kuni II, since I've had a negative experience with Souls-type games. Sorry, but I'm not into self-torture.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Souls-type games are iffy, real Souls games are where it's at. That said, I hope Code Vein hits on the good side.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I've had a bad experience even with true Souls games. No pausing, no maps, and mostly fake difficulty. I may try Salt and Sanctuary since it's 2-D and you don't have to worry about a crappy camera, and I've enjoyed 2-D games considered hard like Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.