If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Death end re;Quest's Real World Interaction Detailed

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Some new Death end re;Quest info details how players will interact with its near-future version of the real world. It seems that in this game, real-world movement is done by menus and virtual movement is done in 3D.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• EvilorEvilor Totally not the secret antagonist A secret alcove in the hero's baseFull Members
    What an absurd name for a game!
    However, I'm already looking forward to the sequel, Death end re;Quest's Real World Interaction Detailed Mightily When Darkness Falls Into The Abyss of the underWORLD eXtreme-- Fate-reCore'ded part 2 the sequel!
  • Daniel36Daniel36 Member Full Members
    Nahh, I'll wait for the remake Death end re;Quest's Real World Interaction Detailed Mightily When Darkness Falls Into The Abyss of the underWORLD eXtreme-- Fate-reCore'ded Re:duX Gold Edition Director's Cut - But the one without the pillow... I don't need animé pillows.