If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Indie Update: Twenty-First Edition

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
RPGamer's indie update column returns for its twenty-first edition of the year. Included in this edition are 8-Bit Adventures 2, Schatte: The Witch and the Fake Shadow, Where They Cremate the Roadkill, Pixel Noir, and Blue Omen Operation.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    I honestly thought that Pixel Noir was vaporware.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    @ Nim -- so did I. I am so happy it isn't because I have been wanting that game for years.
  • CriticalGamesAUCriticalGamesAU AustraliaFull Members
    Hi Alex, I just wanted to say a big thank you for including 8-Bit Adventures 2 in the latest Indie Update! I originally came to RPGamer around 2000, so it feels pretty amazing to see my game appear on one of the first RPG sites I ever visited as a kid =D I sincerely appreciate it! And I will definitely be submitting the game for review close to release.

Also, hopefully it's okay to mention this (if not, I apologise), but I just thought I'd add that there's also an Instruction Manual available which doubles as a Press Release. I'm sure most people here are collectors and retro fans like me, so I thought some might enjoy checking that out: https://www.8bitadventures2.com/press-release

Thanks again!
    Josh Hallaran
    Critical Games