If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Secret of Mana Getting Limited Physical PS4 Release in North America

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
A twenty-four-year-old game will be getting a physical release in North America. At least some work has been made on the game to justify it.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• ArtyPartyArtyParty IllinoisFull Members
    I watched a cutscene video, and I can definitely understand criticisms of the new visual style (no mouth movement during voiced dialogue). Still, I know not to judge a book by its cover, and will definitely try the remake.
  • AeramisAeramis Behind You!!!Full Members
    Shush!!! I don't want people knowing yet before I pre-order.
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    edited December 9
    Not for me mostly because while I would play a physical copy I don't like that its gamestop pre orders only and I tend to buy my games online via ebay/amazon/playasia only.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    VeghEsther wrote: »
    Not for me mostly because while I would play a physical copy I don't like that its gamestop pre orders only and I tend to buy my games online via ebay/amazon/playasia only.

I’m surprised you play anything since you always seem to have a stipulation or something that keeps you from every game released.
    edited December 9
    at least I do own the SNES classic and can still play the original game any time its just that for for physical copies of any given game I'd rather NOT be limited to just gamestop when I tend to buy all my online games via ebay amazon and playasia.com

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    at least I do own the SNES classic and can still play the original game any time its just that for for physical copies of any given game I'd rather NOT be limited to just gamestop when I tend to buy all my online games via ebay amazon and playasia.com

Well I’m sure a third party will be selling it on amazon pretty soon, unless you’re boycotting out of principal.
    edited December 13
    PS4 is region free so if the USA version is limited to gamestop only nothing preventing me from going to playasia.com and importing the physical European copy of the game since European games are almost always in english text and will still play on the PS4/Vita.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    PS4 is region free so if the USA version is limited to gamestop only nothing preventing me from going to playasia.com and importing the physical European copy of the game since European games are almost always in english text and will still play on the PS4/Vita.

assuming there is a physical release in europe
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool