If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Demo Now Available for Lost Sphear

severinmiraseverinmira Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Those hoping to try out Tokyo RPG Factory's second title before it releases next month can now do so. Lost Sphear's demo gives players a taste at restoring the world.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Guess it’s time to load it up and give it a try.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    I sort of want to try the demo, but have many games to play and I Am Setsuna was decent at best.
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther Full Members
    edited December 14
    I tried to play the demo and decided that the full game isn't for me due to that unlike FF4 etc not only is the game in full active mode but you can't set it to wait mode so in the demo I easily lost the boss fight.

But for me the ability to not set to wait mode (while in the menu screen and can't lower the battle speed down to 6 is a big turn off for me to buy the full game.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    VeghEsther wrote: »
    I tried to play the demo and decided that the full game isn't for me due to that unlike FF4 etc not only is the game in full active mode but you can't set it to wait mode so in the demo I easily lost the boss fight.

But for me the ability to not set to wait mode (while in the menu screen and can't lower the battle speed down to 6 is a big turn off for me to buy the full game.

Listen I don’t like that other posters make fun of you. I understand autism where maybe they’re not as sensitive. But you still have very specific ideas of which games you will play. I ain’t calling you out, I’m actually sort of interested in your criteria in good faith.