If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Delayed

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited December 2017 in Latest Updates
Ni no Kuni II will have to wait a little longer for those wishing to return to Ding Dong Dell. It stings, but the wait could be worse.

[Story]

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    I want it, but I will be playing monster hunter. It and Yakuza can kick off single player March. I’m usually not a back log type of guy, but with divinity 2, Xenoblade 2, and romancing saga 2, I doubt I’ll get through them before monster hunter. And I certainly won’t rush myself.

Good problem to have.
  • blurpoblurpo United StatesFull Members
    I would be so excited for this game if it were still turn-based. The switch to button-smasher crashed my expectations. I'll probably still play it, but I'm not really hyped about it.
  • TheMooseTheMoose Member Full Members
    edited December 2017
    Since Bandai Namco had an excellent and conscientious track record to publish their games on time, notably the Tales series, this delay problem is not normal for them.

This is especially true with "Ni No Kuni II" experiencing one delay after another, putting the title release over 4.5 months behind schedule.

Hope this will be the last of the "Ni No Kuni II" delays.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    I'll wait for all the DLC to come out. From there, I will decide if I want the main game only, or if I want to grab everything.
  • OtterFaceOtterFace Loserface Loserface Loserface sockpuppet theatreFull Members
    I'm fine with waiting.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    I prefer a delay to an unfinished game.
    We'll patch it later.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Slayer wrote: »
    I prefer a delay to an unfinished game.
    We'll patch it later.

Also, I’m in my mid 30s. Time goes by quick enough that a few months is meaningless. Now when I was a teenager it might have bothered me.