If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Nintendo Details Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
The first items in Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Expansion Pass arrive this month, bringing with various additions for all players. Map improvements and some second playthrough unlocks are among the inclusions.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Glad they are takling the map issue early. That and I believe enemies have a little to much hp to where fights go on longer than they should. Both regular enemies and bosses. Only two issues I have. But I am really enjoying it, and it keeps getting better as it goes.
  • ClixClix Listmaster Full Members
    Wonder if there's any hope for subtitles outside of cutscenes (sans battle where everyone spams their oneliners). I plan on playing this sometime in Japanese, but I am kind of hesitant due to the limited subtitles.
    ClixPsi.png
  • oldmanbaloldmanbal Full Members
    dying for my son to open this for xmas already!
  • NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    MAPS! Praise jeebus they're fixing the MAPS!
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Well there are maps now but you have to access them via the quick travel option
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    oldmanbal wrote: »
    dying for my son to open this for xmas already!

That will be a great memory. Some of my fondest are playing secret of mana and final fantasy games on Christmas.
  • Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    Two thumbs way up!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!